If you are anything like me:
- The demand for your services has sharply decreased as a result of COVID-19.
- The decrease in demand means a reduction in cash flow.
- You employ wonderful people who depend on you to pay them timely every month regardless of any crisis.
- Your staff has financial obligations and cannot afford to volunteer during this time of crisis as much as they would love to.
- The thought of laying your staff off and leaving them to deal with the bureaucracy known as unemployment is crushing to your spirit.
- YOU ARE A SMALL BUSINESS OWNER who is wondering, as you sit on your couch enjoying the break from the hustle and bustle, how long you can keep things afloat with little to no income walking through the doors.
If you are anything like me, you have heard about all of this relief that is going to be made available to small business owners. Still, the thought of filling out mounds of paperwork to get assistance is making you go into mental shutdown mode.
For all of those people out there like me, here are some quick resources that I have looked into over the past couple of days. TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THE PAPERWORK IS STRAIGHTFORWARD and not daunting at all. While there are no guarantees you will receive the funds, it is worth it come up out of that fog known as denial and at least apply.
SBA PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM
Simply put, this loan will help you to meet payroll and keep the lights on for some time. THE BIG PLUS, it is possible that this loan will be forgiven! MEANING, it is possible that you will not have to pay it back!
For an overview of the SBA Paycheck Protection Program click on the link below
To go directly to the SBA Paycheck Protection Program Application click on the link below
COVID-19 ECONOMIC INJURY DISASTER LOAN APPLICATION
THIS IS A LOAN, NOT A GIFT! With that being said, the loan application is quick and easy and you can complete it online. If you are approved, the funds can be deposited directly into your business bank account.
Want to apply for the COVID-19 ECONOMIC INJURY DISASTER LOAN APPLICATION? Click on the link below
FACEBOOK SMALL BUSINESS GRANTS
I was listening to Sheryl Sandberg on Skimm’d from the Couch and learned that Facebook is offering 100 million dollars in cash grants and ad credits to up to 30,000 small businesses in 30 countries.
Want to see if your small business is eligible? Simply click on the link below
FINALLY, contact the bank that holds your business accounts. They are there to help!
If you are a small business in North Carolina and want to know if your bank is a SBA lender simply click on the link below
STAY SAFE OUT THERE!