OCTOBER 15, 2020 IS MY OFFICIAL SELF-LOVE ANNIVERSARY! I AM SUPER EXCITED, although I have no idea how to celebrate due to time constraints and COVID-19.
My cousin has started creating a “50 by 50” list. This is her list of things she wants to do before her 50th birthday. Her list is pretty awesome! In fact, she told me about it as she headed to check off one of her to do’s, PICK SUNFLOWERS FROM A SUNFLOWER FIELD.
My cousin’s list made me want to make a list of my own. And then I started thinking! What better way to celebrate my self-love anniversary, do some of the things that I have on my 50 by 50 list. My problem, I am having a slight brain fog, so I need your help! Here is what I have come up with so far.
Things I have already done that I would do again:
- white water rafting
- simulated skydiving
- scuba diving
- stay in a house/built over the water
- surfing (I wish I could find the video! 🙂
Things on my cousin’s list that I would love to do:
- go to a farm to table dinner
- enjoy a silent retreat
- visit a Buddhist Temple
- hike to a waterfall
Things I want to do
- stand up paddleboarding
- have an energy experience where a specialist works on adjusting my energy field
- attend a women’s U.S. soccer game. My kids get a kick out of me screaming at the TV and pacing around like I am on the field when the U.S. women’s soccer team plays. I can only imagine how I am going to act when I actually go to a game. There is something about being with a crowd of fans that gets me hyped.)
- travel to England for Wimbledon (I am a tennis lover and had the wonderful opportunity to go to the U.S. Open many years ago. Wimbledon would be the ultimate experience!)
- live in another country. Years ago, my plan was to be a “New Londoner” (split my time between New York and London.) When my cousin and her husband packed up and relocated to Spain with their daughter, I thought this was the ultimate act of bravery and adventure.
- attend the Kentucky Derby and wear a sundress and hat
- become fluent in Spanish
- become a yoga instructor
What else should I add?
3 thoughts on “Self-Love Anniversary: What Should I Do?”
South African safari, including visits to Cape Town and Johannesburg.
Yes! That is a great idea! 💕💕💕
You have some really good things on your list. You have always been very adventurous.