I believe the death penalty should be abolished throughout our country. State-mandated killing is barbaric. So, how appropriate and exciting is it that my 25th episode of Vibin’ With Tonza would be a conversation with Madhu Swarna.
Madhu is a staff attorney at The Center for Death Penalty Litigation(CDPL). CDPL is a non-profit law firm composed of a dedicated team of people that not only represent people on death row. They also coordinate capital litigation across North Carolina and serve as a “clearinghouse for accurate and timely information on the N.C. death penalty”.
Madhu joined the team at CDPL in 2019 after graduating from New York University School of Law. As an attorney who has been practicing law for twenty years, I am always excited to see new attorneys join the ranks in the fight against injustice across our country. Take a moment to check out my conversation with Madhu. You will not be disappointed.
Vibin' With Megan Johnson and Celisa Lehew, Chapel Hill Police Department Crisis Unit – Vibin' with Tonza
- Vibin' With Megan Johnson and Celisa Lehew, Chapel Hill Police Department Crisis Unit
- Vibin' With Madhu Swarna, Staff Attorney at The Center For Death Penalty Litigation
- Vibin' With Whitley Grant, Licensed Mental Health Counselor and Clinical Addiction Specialist
- Vibin' With Brittney Cherry, Contoured Seven Founder
- Vibin' With Will Wildfire
P.S. You can find Vibin’ With Tonza on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, Castro, IHeart Radio, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Deezer, Listen Notes, Pocket Cast, and Castro! Please take a moment to subscribe today! Thank you!