(TRUTH BE TOLD)
Everyone has their own story
Can you hear silent cries, do they have any validity, or are they wasted emotions?
I would dare to say there aren’t any emotions in my opinion that should be seen as wasted
Though we tend not to express oneself in the same manner, the release is still necessary
I’ve learned that the more one holds things in the more they tend to fall into this sense of solidarity
The sound of rain pouring takes me to a place of feeling free in a sense
The freedom to cry and not be concerned in the moment of keeping it all together in front of children, coworkers, the person looking back in the mirror at you
The freedom to be vulnerable in a time where it feels you’re judged if you cry out for help
Yes, a silent cry is still heard
What does it really mean when asked this question, ARE YOU OKAY?
Exactly what are the responses you are expecting me to give?
No, I’m not okay because,
- I feel overwhelmed with everything that’s in front of me right now
- I need to get away before my mind takes me to a place I haven’t ventured upon in a long time
- I feel the need to binge and then throw up repeatedly
- I feel the need to isolate myself from everyone, including myself (as if that were possible)
- There are some tough decisions I need to make that scares me, and I’m not sure where to start.
- How do I deal with what’s going on inside myself once and for all?
AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON…………………. Tell me what would your response be, how would you encourage this person not to give up, would you be judgmental, listen and give no response or wish to yourself why did you even bother to ask.
HOW TRANSPARENT ARE YOU WILLING TO BE????????
Transparency is intentionally baring your soul to the world by showing your true self to others. Most people hide their essence in fear of rejection, lack of self-confidence, broken hearted, or lack of fulfillment in life; there are many reasons a person will hold back who they are.